Our Program Goals:
1. To create a positive lacrosse experience that will develop your child as lacrosse player and more importantly, as a person.
2. To prepare your child, as a lacrosse player, to compete with the best players in his age group.
3. To teach valuable life lessons such as good sportsmanship, teamwork, maturity and competitiveness.
4. To honor the game and promote the sport of lacrosse in our local community.
5. To prepare your child for the challenge of playing high level high school and college lacrosse.
6. To continue to foster the fraternity of lacrosse in the South Jersey region.
How our goals are accomplished (updated for 2018-19 season):
All players also receive:
Sublimated Reversible and Game Shorts
Custom Shooting Shirt
Our pricing model includes everything listed above (uniforms, apparel, tournament entry fees, coaching, practices, insurance, etc). Parents of a 2028/29(youth) player can expect to invest $650-$750 annually for their child. Parents of a 2023-2027 (youth) player can expect to invest $875 to $975 annually for their child. Parents of a 2020-2022 (High School) player can expect to invest $1400 to $1700 annually for their child. *Note- High School Girls parents can plan to invest $1375-$1475 on their child's registration.
We do not charge a separate fee for each tournament, uniforms, etc. Our fee is one set fee which covers everything except for optional/additional events. All registration fees are broken down into 3 payments spread out through the following 9 months.
Boys and Girls Teams- Will practice in Gloucester County and the surrounding area.
Shore Teams- Will practice in Petersburg, NJ and the surrounding area. Players may have to occasionally travel to the Gloucester County area in the Winter for training.